Hello Troop 20!
Just a few reminders for all Scouts participating in Webelos Woods this weekend.
- Price: We are asking all Scouts to please have cash or check with them to cover the cost of Webelos Woods. The price of food is still a little up in the air but we anticipate the total cost being up to $25 per scout. This will cover the cost of registration ($10) and food for Saturday and Sunday morning.
- We don't know if the trading post will be open but if it happens to be, you'll want to have some spending money with you.
- Arrival time is Friday, 9/22, anytime after 5:00pm. Mrs. Swindle will be on site to greet scouts arriving.
- We are at the Kolli site. If you've never been to Camp Norse before, please see the map below.
- Please remember to eat dinner before you arrive. We will not be serving food Friday evening. We will have something to snack on but not a meal.
- Pickup time is Sunday morning, 8:00am. We appreciate your being on time with pickup so that our adult leaders can get out of camp at a reasonable time. ☺