Thursday, June 19, 2014

Reminders for Tonight!

If anyone has any tents that they took home from the West Point camp out - they must be returned tonight for the Nantucket trip this weekend.  Also, don't forget that all the bikes must be dropped off tonight.  We will have details for drop off and pick up times tonight at the meeting - and these will be posted here on the blog later this evening.

Tonight is also the last call for blue merit badge cards.  I am going to have a list at the meeting tonight of the badges that will be given out at Court of Honor next week.  Please review the list tonight to see if you think you have anything missing.  Also - if you feel you are owed something from last Court of Honor, please let me know tonight (I know I have been approached from a couple of scouts about this).  If you don't get something at Court of Honor that you expected to get - you won't be able to get it until Fall Court of Honor if you don't let me know tonight.

Thanks!

No comments: