There will be a Committee Meeting this Thursday, 12/8, starting at 6:00pm at the Sacred Heart Parish Hall. The main topic for this week’s meeting is going to be around the troop fundraising. Robin has asked for some time to talk with the troop committee so we have allocated time from 6:15 – 6:45 for this topic. As a result, we are asking everyone to please plan on keeping your updates very brief this week.
Immediately following the Committee Meeting, we will have our regular weekly Troop Meeting.
1) Mr. Brown will be running the Emergency Preparedness Merit Badge Class from 7:30 - 8:00. All scouts participating in the merit badge class should bring their pamphlets and worksheets.
2) The ski trip will be held January 20-22, 2017. There will be a signup sheet at the troop meeting for anyone interested in participating.
3) There will be a signup sheet for an upcoming movie night. Date and cost TBD.
4) There will be a Crew Meeting next Thursday, December 15th, at 6:00PM.
5) As a reminder to all scouts, canned goods, etc. can be brought to the troop meeting any time for donation to the food pantry.