Saturday, June 11, 2022

Troop Meeting Thursday 6/16 7-8:30pm Parish Hall

 Hello Troop 20!

This is a reminder that we have a troop meeting Thursday 6/16 from 7-8:30 at the Parish Hall. This is our second to last meeting. Our final meeting will be a Court of Honor on Thursday 6/23 from 7-8:30. 

This means two things:

1. If you are going to camp and haven’t paid, it needs to be done!

2. I need blue cards and information.on Rank Advancements at this meeting on the 16th!!

This is what I have so far:

Snow Sports:Will, Braeden and Bobby

Citizenship in the World: Alex, Braeden, Will and Aidan

Citizenship in the Community: Braeden

Surveying: Braeden

First Aid: Alex, Braeden,Will, Aidan, John, Nathan, and Bobby

Geology: Braeden

Emergency Preparedness:Alex and Braden

If you are not mentioned  or a badge you have earned isn’t mentioned,I need your completed and signed blue card!! If I don’t have it, I can’t order it and you can’t receive it! So get it done!


No comments: