Tuesday, February 7, 2017
TENTATIVE: Committee Meeting & Troop Meeting Thursday, at Central Congregational Church - 6:00pm Committee / 7:00pm Troop
Weather permitting, we are supposed to have a Committee Meeting and Troop Meeting this Thursday at the Central Congregational Church
The weather situation is changing quickly so please watch the blog for notification if we feel we need to cancel the meetings.
1) All Scouts participating in the Family Life Merit Badge should remember to bring their merit badge book & workbook as they will need them to work with Mrs. Rebell & Mrs. Swindle.
2) This years Red & Green banquet will be held next Thursday, February 16th. We need Scouts to sign up for Red & Green with what food they plan to bring. If you are bringing a hot dish in a crock pot, etc. we recommend bringing an extension cord.
3) Movie night is currently planned for Friday, 2/17, starting at 5PM at the Parish Hall. Pickup will be Saturday morning no later than 10:00AM. Look for more info on the blog in the coming days.
4) Scouts need to make sure they have signed up for the Nantucket trip if they are planning on attending.
5) Any Scouts interested in attending West Point, April 28-30, needs to let Mr. Swindle or Mr. Holt know by this Friday, 2/10.