REMINDER: We will be having our weekly troop meeting this Thursday, the 16th, at Sacred Heart Parish Hall at 7:00PM.
We have a number of announcements for this week so please read them carefully:
1) We may have a prospective new scout coming to the troop meeting this week to see how things run at Troop 20. We'd like all scouts to make him feel very welcome. Our SPL will have activities planned for the meeting so that he can have an introduction to the troop and see some patrol work.
2) There is no committee meeting for the month of February. The next committee meeting will be Thursday, March 9th.
3) We are asking all scouts to be in full class A uniform (hat, neckerchief, merit badge sash, scout handbook) for the troop meeting for uniform inspection.
4) The Family Life Merit Badge class will be held at 7:30pm. All scouts participating in the merit badge need to bring their workbooks, merit badge book, a list of chores they are doing at home, their family project idea, and their individual project idea.
5) Scouts needing a board of review, in addition to being in full class A uniform, need to bring their scout binders for the review board.
6) If any scouts have merit badge cards to turn in to our Advancement Chair, Mrs. Grady, you need to have them to turn in Thursday night.
7) Troop 20 movie night has been re-scheduled to this Friday, February 17th at the Parish Hall. The cost will be $10 per scout for pizza and ice cream sundaes. If you are planning to attend, please be sure you have signed up on the sign-up sheet and plan to bring the $10 fee this Thursday or when you show up on Friday. Arrival time is still TBD but we should have that info for everyone at the troop meeting.
8) For everyone attending the Red & Green Banquet on Thursday, March 2nd, the banquet is Pot Luck so we really need scouts and their families to sign up to bring a dish to share for the meal. Please plan to have that information with you on Thursday so that you can enter it on the sign-up sheet. Remember, we really want to see a lot of family participation as this is also our mid-year court of honor to recognize those scouts who have earned merit badges and rank advancements.