1) Due to Holy Week activities at Sacred Heart, we will be meeting this week at Central Congregational Church, 2 Webster street. We can use the gym for our meeting but there will be tables setup in the gym that we have been asked not to move so please keep this in mind.
2) There will be a green bar meeting this Thursday, before the troop meeting, at 6:00pm with the SPL. ASPL's and Patrol leaders are asked to please attend.
3) Backpackers - We have a 3 day trip coming up April 21 - 23. Mr. Devine will be meeting with the backpackers. All scouts attending the backpacking trip should bring their gear Thursday evening for equipment inspection, along with their meal plans.
Backpackers should all read the following document for information regarding our trip.
4) Nantucket Island - We need a final headcount for who will be going on the trip this June. If you are going, please sign-up this Thursday!!
5) Medical Forms - If you have not given a current medical form to Mrs. Swindle, please bring her one ASAP or see her to discuss this Thursday! We need parts A, B, & C plus a copy of the front and back of your medical insurance card. Please take care of this!!
6) Troop Meetings:
- There will be no troop meeting next week, April 20, due to school vacation week.
- The church hall is not available to us the following week, April 27th. We will likely have an offsite activity that week so please stay tuned for further information as it becomes available.