1) There will be a Committee Meeting this Thursday, January 19th, at 6:00pm at the Central Congregational Church.
2) This week's Troop Meeting will be at 7:00pm at the Central Congregational Church.
3) IMPORTANT: Anyone attending the Ski Trip this weekend should plan to meet with Mr. Gilson, Mr. Devine, and Mrs. Swindle during the Troop Meeting to finalize any last minute details, including what to bring and transportation.
4) At this week's Troop Meeting, Mr. Brown will be wrapping up the Emergency Preparedness Merit Badge. All scouts participating in the class need to bring their completed workbooks.
5) Next weekend, January 28 & 29, is the annual Klondike Derby. At this time, we have entered two sleds for the derby. These need to be inspected to make sure no repairs are needed. Below is a list of items that need to be brought to the next meeting as well as the Klondike Derby.
- Riley Cananzy - Scout Handbook
- Jacob Rebell - Scout Handbook
- Mark Swindle - Compass
- Eric Grady - Compass
- Arthur Ryan - Pen/Pencil and Notebook
- Eric Grady - Pen/Pencil and Notebook
- Sully Padgent - Flashlight
- Mark Swindle - Flashlight
- Eric Grady - Fire Starting Materials
- Jacob Rebell - Fire Starting Materials
- Kevin Macdonald - First Aid Kit
- Sully Padgent - First Aid Kit
- Stephen MacDonald - Pocketknife
- Sully Padgent - Pocketknife
* Every scout attending must bring a water bottle and plenty of water for all events!
* At the next Troop Meeting, please be prepared to finalize your patrol meals
and ensure that food is purchased for the weekend.