Hello Troop 20! A few updates for this week:
1) This weeks committee meeting has been pushed to next week, the 19th. This is necessary due to events taking place at BP and Middleboro High School which require the attendance of several committee members.
2) Ski Trip - Pricing for the ski trip was posted to the blog. At this week's troop meeting, everyone going on the trip needs to have forms and money into Mr. Gilson.
You must ensure that Mrs. Swindle has a current medical form on file!
3) This Saturday, January 14th, will be the leaders CPR class. Start time is 8:30am at the Parish Hall. Please make sure you let Asst. Scoutmaster Lamoureux know (call his cell phone) if you plan to attend so that he can arrange for the class materials. The cost is $25.00 per person.
4) The Klondike Derby is coming up January 28th. We have a signup sheet available so please make sure your name is on that document if you plan to attend. We have a cabin reserved for that evening if you plan to stay overnight. At this week's troop meeting, we will need to work out details for food and any activities.
Note: We need to carefully inspect the Klondike sled this week so that any repairs needed can be completed in time. Please see Mr. Pierce with any needed work.
5) For those scouts attending the Emergency Preparedness merit badge class, Mr. Brown will be continuing with that class at the troop meeting.