Here are this week's announcements:
1) As a general reminder, it is important that all Scouts attend every meeting and arrive on time as the end of year Court of Honor is coming up soon.
2) Attention all Quartermasters:
- If you are a quartermaster from this year, the SPL has asked that you please bring your binder to this week's Troop Meeting for your last Quartermaster session. You will be turning in your binders at the Troop Meeting.
- Quartermasters from last year, if you have an inventory of the Troop trailer, please make sure this gets to Eric ASAP.
4) Family Life Merit Badge Participants - Please check in with Mrs. Rebell or Mrs. Swindle to go over your progress.
5) Next week, there will be a committee meeting on Thursday June 8th at 6:00pm in the Parish Hall. The Troop Meeting will be held at our regular time, 7:00pm, immediately following the committee meeting.
6) Nantucket Shakedown Ride - We will be having a shakedown ride on Sunday, June 11th, at the Cape Code Canal. We will meet in the parking lot near the railroad bridge at 1:30pm, weather permitting.
You will need a helmet, snacks, water, and a day pack. Remember that the weather can be colder at the canal so please wear appropriate clothing.
7) Nantucket Trip Reminder - Our Nantucket Trip is coming up fast! June 16th through June 18th. Please remember that we will be loading the bikes on Thursday evening, June 15th, prior to our Troop Meeting.
More details and the final cost per scout will be provided in the coming days.