Hello Troop 20! We hope everyone has a great month of May. June is right around the corner! We have a number of announcements again this week:
1) Murdock Street - If you are planning on attending the Murdock Street campout this weekend (May 26-27), please email your SPL, Eric Grady, at email@example.com so that he can account for food and anything else needed for the campout.
2) If you are going to need a board of review before the end of the scouting year, please let Eric or Mr. Swindle know so that a date can be arranged.
3) Family Life Merit Badge - Please check in with Mrs. Rebell or Mrs. Swindle.
4) Memorial Day Parade - All scouts who do not have a school band commitment should be at the town hall for 9:30 in full class A uniform, with merit badge sash.
5) Fundraising - Our Tastefully Simple Fundraiser runs through June 1st. Please turn in order forms to Mrs. MacDonald either at this week's Troop Meeting or on June 1st.
SPECIAL INCENTIVE: If our fundraising sales exceed $1000, a 10-meal dinner kit will be raffled off among anyone who places an order.
ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: If anyone would like to book a home taste testing party off of Troop 20's fundraiser, our consultant will donate 50% of her commission to the Troop as well.
Remember, you can also invite friends and family to our online party at: www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11164998
6) Blue cards - Any blue cards for end of year merit badges must be turned in no later than the June 8 Troop Meeting, so that we will have time to process them before the end of year court of honor.
7) As we head towards the end of the year, please remember that our next Troop Meeting will be Thursday, June 1st at 7:00pm at the Parish Hall and our next committee meeting will be Thursday, June 8th at 6:00pm followed by our regular Troop Meeting at 7:00pm.