Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Troop Meeting this Thursday, May 4th, at Sacred Heart Parish Hall - 7:00pm
Hello Troop 20! Here are this week's updates:
1) Any backpackers who have a Troop tent need to make sure that it has been dried, cleaned, and returned to the Troop this week.
2) Family Life Scouts should check in individually, at some point during the Troop Meeting, with either Mrs. Rebell or Mrs. Swindle to review their progress.
3) Medical forms are due to Mrs. Swindle. If you are not sure if you have turned one in, please see Mrs. Swindle Thursday night. A complete medical form is parts A, B, & C along with a copy of the front and back of your medical insurance card.
4) Final payment for Summer Camp is due this Thursday, 5/4. If you have not paid IN FULL, you must see Mrs. Rebell or Mrs. O'Connor to either pay or discuss with them.
5) Our Nantucket trip is coming up in June. We will be having a couple of weekend checkout rides at the Cape Cod Canal to make sure everyone's bike is in good condition for Nantucket and that all of our Scout's attending are able to ride a reasonable distance and keep up with the Troop. Dates and further details will be coming soon so keep reading the blog!
See you all Thursday evening!